I'm just a clumsy, hazel-eyed girl from a small town who likes interesting pictures and inspiring quotes that help me escape reality every once in a while. I didn't take these pictures, unless otherwise noted.
Anonymous asked: honestly as much as i adore game of thrones i would never choose to go through the door that leads to westeros. so many of the good characters die there!!
Ugh, I know! I refuse to get emotionally invested with any of the characters in that show, because I will be devastated at one point or another by their death. And I have never hated a character as much as I hate Geoffrey. I don’t think anyone would willingly go through that door.
Anonymous asked: I'd go through the door to Hogwarts because I grew up with Harry Potter and I would love to just escape to THAT and have it be a real world. Like the castle and the places and even the food and hello becoming a witch?? I just think its the thing for me. Id head right to the Slytherin common room or the dining room. HA.
villa-villekullah asked: Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Remus Lupin, Aunt Petunia :) (P.s. I love your blog)
Hermione: This is somewhat impossible to answer. There are so many books I love. I’ve read the HP series many times. There are so many things to love about this series.
Luna: I had cancer as a child, so that has changed my perspective and the way I look at the world. When I’m around other people my own age I am constantly bewildered by how carefree, naive, and sometimes uncaring they can be about the world, their lives, and other people around them.
Remus: Some type of feline, most likely. I love cats. Or a bird. Who hasn’t wanted to sprout wings and fly away?
Aunt Petunia: Don’t have a “favorite” flower, really. All flowers are gorgeous to me, but I do really enjoy sunflowers.
P.S. Thank you!
Ask me ?
- Harry Potter: Tell us about a scar on your body
- Hermione Granger: What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
- Ron Weasley: Something you’re afraid of?
- Luna Lovegood: One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
- Fred Weasley: Can you do any magic tricks? What is the best one you can do? If you can’t do any, what’s the best one you’ve seen?
- George Weasley: What is the best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
- Neville Longbottom: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- Narcissa Malfoy: Do you have a good relationship with your family? Who are you closest to?
- Voldemort: If you were to create a Horcrux(s), what would it be and why?
- Bellatrix Lestrange: Have you ever loved someone who could never love you back?
- Ginny Weasley: Have you ever been in love with an unexpected person?
- Hedwig: If you went to Hogwarts, what kind of pet would you bring? (ex: cat, owl, rat, frog)
- Draco Malfoy: Is it better to be feared or to be loved?
- Rubeus Hagrid: What is your favorite mystical creature?
- Dolores Umbridge: Make a list of rules that your family (or whoever you choose) would have to follow if you made the rules.
- Lucius Malfoy: What is your most prized possession?
- Molly Weasley: What is the proudest moment of your life?
- Dobby: Who are you most loyal to?
- Sirius Black: Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn’t do?
- Argus Filch: What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- Dudley Dursley: How many presents do you usually receive on your birthday?
- Peter Pettigrew: Are you a leader or a follower?
- Cedric Diggory: Have you ever had a near death experience?
- Albus Dumbledore: What is the greatest obstacle you have ever overcome in your life?
- Minerva McGonagall: What is your favorite spell?
- Severus Snape: Are you a trustworthy person?
- Remus Lupin: If you transform into any one animal or creature, which one would it be?
- Uncle Vernon: What is your favorite day of the week?
- Mad Eye Moody: Who is the bravest person you know?
- Arthur Weasley: What do you think is the best “muggle” invention?
- Professor Sprout: What is your favourite class that is offered at Hogwarts?
- Nymphadora Tonks: If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
- Moaning Myrtle: What is something that always makes you cry?
- James Potter: Would you risk your life to save someone you truly love?
- Lily Potter: What color eyes do you have?
- Professor Trelawney: Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened?
- Mr. Ollivander: What would your wand look like?
- Lavender Brown: Who is the last person who texted and have you ever had a crush on them?
- Cho Chang: If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
- Aunt Petunia: What is your favorite flower?
daggiecat asked: love your blog!
Thank you so much!